It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Doesn’t everyone just seem so much happier during the holiday season? Whatever you holiday you celebrate, there is so much joy and peace in the air! It must be something in the hot coca.
When I was little I never struggled with what to ask for at Christmas. I always had my list prepped by December 1. But, I did have a hard time thinking of gifts for everyone else. As I’ve gotten older, that’s seemed to flip. I can maybe think of one thing I want for myself, but I really enjoy finding creative, meaningful gifts for others. I guess that’s not necessarily a bad thing! It is the season of giving, right?!
This holiday gift guide is the ultimate list: for you, friends, significant others, parents, siblings, etc. Here you might find a few things to gift to others this year, or maybe something to add to your own wish list. If you don’t see something on here that seems popular this season, leave us a comment and let us know! Happy Holidays!
For Her: Friends, Sisters, Moms, or maybe Yourself!
- Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch: Q Accomplice Sand Leather: I saw this on a fellow blogger’s Instagram Story last week and fell in love. It’s the perfect combo of classic watch and smartwatch combined!
- S’well Sparkling Champagne Stainless Steel Water Bottle: How cute is this? I for one need to drink more water everyday, and I feel like it will be easier in a cute water bottle!
- Essie Nail Polish, Ballet Slippers: If you, or a girl in your life, is obsessed with the royals as we are, this is a great gift! Ballet Slippers is a twenty year favorite of the Queen, and also the color Meghan Markle sported for her engagement photos.
- Southern Shirt Sherpa Pullover: This looks like the coziest jacket ever! We are all about cozy this winter, so this is definitely on our wish list.
- Three J NYC Pajama Set: Who doesn’t love a good pair of cozy, cute jammies? I’m more of a shorts for pj’s girl, so this set is perfect!
- Jack Rogers Sallie Chelsea Rain Bootie: North or South, everyone needs a good rain boot! I have a couple pairs of higher boots, but have been searching for a cute bootie for this season. Looks like I may have found it!
For Him: Boyfriends, Friends, Brothers, Dads, etc.
- Movement Vice Watch: His and hers watches anyone? Maybe not. You don’t have to be matchy matchy, but this is still a super sleek, attractive watch for the guy in your life.
- The Tie Bar, Large Style Box: Think accessories, for men.
- L’Occitane Zesty L’Homme Cologne Cedrat Collection: My mom gets this for my oldest brother every year, he is obsessed. But, bad news for him… we’re starting a new tradition this year: pollyanna.
- Men’s Wondershop Pajama Set: Guys can be festive too!
- Patagonia Men’s Recycled Wool Vest: This is a bit of a splurge, but I think it is worth it. Patagonia makes amazing products that have great style and last forever!
Gifts for Kids
- Hatchimal: This is the first thing on my niece’s list for Santa. Not going to lie, these things creep me out a bit. But, apparently this was a big gift last year and now again this year! To each his own…
- American Girl Doll: This will never go out of style. My grandmom used to get me dolls every Christmas and Easter. And my parents also gifted me dolls. Long story short, I had a lot of dolls. Glad to see American Girl still going strong!
- Give an Experience: A couple year’s ago I gave my niece tickets to the “Finding Dory” exhibit at the Franklin Institute. She loved it! We went together and made great memories.