I started getting FabFitFun last season and instantly fell in love. I was given the Fall box as a gift from my mom, you can check out my post on that here. As soon as I finished going through the Fall box I knew I wanted to order the Winter box. I’ve been patiently awaiting it for months, and it is finally here!
If you followed along with my unboxing session on Instagram, you are familiar with all of the products. Below are short descriptions of everything along with links to where to purchase. The Winter box is officially sold out, but if you become a member of FabFitFun (TODAY) you can get the Editor’s box. I just ordered in for my mom, but I think we’ll be splitting it!
- BB Dakota Poncho in Black, Charcoal, or Mulberry
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Treatment
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
- Nelson j Beverly Hills Moisture Healing Hair Mask
- Pointe Studio Aloe Infused Cozy Socks
- DOUCCE Freematic Eyeshadow Pallete
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
- Homemade by Ayesha Curry Ceramic Mug : selling out fast, you can also find it here
- 8 OTHER REASONS Nine Lives Choker
- Brigeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection and Heat Protectant Creme
- Clark’s Botanicals Moisture Mask
- Clark’s Botanical Radiance Cream
- Clark’s Botanicals Lip Tint
FYI, the Brigeo Rosarco Creme and all Clark’s products were not park of the Winter box. They were add-ons I selected when purchasing the box. Also, mug colors were randomly selected, so there were two designs besides the one I had. The hair mask and pillow spray were “choice items,” so you also could get the wrinkle mask or fitness ball. Depending on which items were in your box, the total ranged from $373-$393 (reminder, this doesn’t include add-ons). And the cost of each box is only $50! What are you waiting for?!
Photos courtesy of FabFitFun.